Sunday, May 25, 2014

KBShimmer No Whine Left swatches and review

Soon after I learnt about the existence of indie nail polish, I discovered KBShimmer brand. Perfectly balanced glitter and base color combinations fed my building interest in more unusual than those you'll get in an average make-up store, and soon after my discovery I ordered a few from Harlow&Co. KBShimmer No Whine Left was among my first KBShimmers, and, as it's, sadly, being discontinued, I thought I should blog about it before it's gone and unavailable. Please don't mind differences in nail shape, these swatches are quite old (I think I did them in October 2013). 

Вскоре после того, как я узнала о существовании инди лаков, среди брендов я обнаружила KBShimmer. Хорошо сбалансированные сочетания глиттера и базовых цветов поспособствовали развитию моего тогда еще зарождающегося интереса к нестандартным лакам, так что я заказала несколько представителей в магазине Harlow&Co. KBShimmer No Whine Left был среди тех первых лаков бренда, попавших в мою коллекцию, и, поскольку его, к сожалению, снимают с производства, я решила, что должна написать о нем, пока его еще возможно купить. Надеюсь, никому не помешают небольшие различия между этими фотографиями и более новыми, свотчи довольно старый (думаю, делала я их в октябре 2013 года). 




KBShimmer No Whine Left is a plum-colored creme base with lagrer and smaller blue hex glitter as well as fine purple hex glitter. Folmula is a non-hassle, providing full coverage at 2 easy coats. A coat of topcoat to smooth everything out, and you've got an awesome manicure!

KBShimmer No Whine Left представляет собой кремовую базу сливового цвета с синими шестиугольниками разных размеров, а также мелкими фиолетовыми. Технические характеристики прекрасны, для готового покрытия требует двух слоев, да слой топа, чтобы выровнять поверхность. 





In my opinion, No Whine Left is a classics of indie nail polish. I really hate to see it go, but I hope the creator of KBShimmer polishes has something new and awesome in her mind to threaten my wallet again! I tend to refrain from such sentences, so I have serious reasons to write this: you need this one, so go and grab one before it's gone for good! It's perfection in every way: classy, but quircky, bearing awesome formula and stunning color scheme. Also, how awesome the name is! I love word games, and it's short, memorable and fitting to the contains of the bottle is all at the same time! Actually, it's going to sound a bit ironical when it gets sold out. 

По моему мнению, No Whine Left - это классика инди. Ужасно грустно, что его больше не будут выпускать, но надеюсь, что создательница KBShimmer придумает еще что-нибудь интересное. Я стараюсь воздерживаться от подобных высказываний, но в этот раз я должна это написать: купите, пока есть возможность, он правда того стоит! Он идеален во всем: не кричащий и интересный, с отличной формулой и цветовой схемой. А название чего стоит! Я обожаю каламбуры, а этот еще и короткий, запоминающийся и соответствующий содержанию пузырька. А когда лак везде кончится, будет еще и ироничным. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is absolutely stunning! I love the blue glitter, beautiful photo's :) Hope you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how that blue glitter just glows :)

    ReplyDelete