Friday, November 2, 2012

Nails of October

Hey everyone! 

I'd like to start this post by saying i've been featured on Alexis' blog Xoxo Alexis Leigh as Blogger of November. This made my day, since Alexis' blog is among my favorites, and she deserves a ton more readers than she currently has! I'm telling you, this British beauty's going to be a celebrity in the blogger community in no time! If you don't follow her blog, do it and you won't regret it, since her photos and designs are eyecandies, she also does beauty- and hair-related posts, and she's also a loving eldest sister, who does her little siblings' nails. I wish I had a sister like that, but I'm the only child in the family. I cheer myself up by reminding myself that at least I got all the ice-cream :D

Enough with the rambling, now :) This post is a compillation of how my nails looked in October. It doesn't contain every single manicure, because sometimes i got home too late, and the days are short now as the winter's coming (totally feeling like Eddard Stark here :) Any fellow Game of Thrones fans?), so I couldn't get decent photos due to poor lighting, and sometimes i merely had time to eat at least one time a day and sleep some 4-5 hours. 


Innisfree 84 were my birthday nails, by the way :)


I also wore OPI Russian Navy Suede, Zoya Frida with Nfu Oh 60, and I'm currently in Zoya Petra and Zoya Neeka, but my nails are in a terrible state, so i didn't take any photos so as not to traumatize you :D 

In case you're wondering where my Halloween nails are, i didn't do any, because we don't really celebrate Halloween in Russia, and, well, I just didn't feel like it! We're having a sort of an after-Halloween party on 10th of November, though, so i might come up with something for that occasion..

So, what do you think? Which manicure is your favorite, and what did you wear this October? I'd say my favorite definitely was the black, white and gold manicure :)

PS I also wanted to say that I'm going to start writing each post in two languages, English and Russian,   since I think I use take advantage of my knowledge of languages. When my French gets well enough for me to be able to write in it, i may even go trilingual!  

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! I actually found you through Alexis' blog hehe. You have amazing nail art and I love your manis from last month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I think I like the last one the best:)

    ReplyDelete