Sunday, July 1, 2012

Orly Nite Owl swatches & review

Nite Owl is a well-known and appreciated nail polish. It's modest enough to be worn at work but its shimmer gives it a quirky twist. I wore it to my last exam, when i couldn't take bare nails anymore but still couldn't paint my nails crazy colors [which i adore] so as not to draw much attention to myself :) 

2 coats with a coat of INM Out The door on all the pictures below :)





Application is very easy, i didn't experience any problems with it. It's opaque enough to get away with just one coat, but i prefer 2 for more density. However, it chipped pretty fast on me, so i wouldn't expect a week of wear with this one. Still, i adore this polish and i can see myself using it over and over again :) 

And that's it for today, take care, sweeties :*

No comments:

Post a Comment